There are several core components to the website and several additions that we hope to make in future. We currently have the following sections: About, Resources, Community, Events and Training and e-learning.
Resources: This is where you will find resources on a multitude of topics; including videos, case studies, guidelines, reports, presentations and journal articles. We will continue to develop our resources over time and welcome ideas and new submissions of resources. You can search these resources by type, method and topic using the Categorised Resources tab.
Community: The community is where website members can really become involved. Here you will find discussions on a range of topics and can find collaborators by browsing through groups geographically or by topic. You will have to be a member of EACCR to become involved but it’s free to join! The Discussion Groups are created by both the Editorial Team and website members.
Events: This area provides an opportunity to find out about upcoming events and promote your events or workshops that may be of interest to the community.
Training and e-learning: This section pulls together links to external learning opportunities in community engagement.
Where do I start, and what can I do to be more involved and informed?
1. Step One: Sign up as a Global Health Network member
- Membership is free and will allow you to post and be part of the discussion. You will also now be part of the larger Global Health Network community.
2. Step Two: Navigate the site
- You can find out more about EACCR and why it was started here.
3. Step Three: Join groups, connect to people with similar interests and have discussions
- Click on community tab and then select groups from the dropdown or top menu.
- You can join a discussion group that already exists or, if the area of community engagement you want to discuss isn't already there, you can create a new group.
- We currently have the Introduce Yourself Group which will introduce you to the community.
- Within a group you can add new members who you think may be interested or start your own discussion topic within that group.
4. Step Four: Let us know what you think
- If you want to give feedback or have any questions, please contact us.
Thank you for your interest in EACCR and we look forward to working with you.